Sunday, June 15, 2014

New Camera!

It's Sunday night and we are back from the Shore.  It was a weird weekend.  We actually didn't get down there till dinner time Saturday, so really we were only there 24 hours.  It was a lot of work for such a short time but it was worth it.  The weather was beautiful and we had a great time.  The kids went nuts on the beach today.  I will get to that later.  First, I have some leftover pics from last week.  

Mark's mother is back in Pittsburgh so Amy's mom and our sitter Maura have been watching Eva.  I checked in on them last week.
 She smiles so much now.  I love it!


 There's Maura.  She is so great with Eva.  
 Big girl sitting up!  I'll post as many pictures for Mark's mom as I can.  I know they aren't showing her enough!
 Trying on some new costumes.
 Belle and Ariel.
 Last day of school!
 I tried to explain it to her but she didn't understand.  She has Ms. Jill next week for interim week, so I guess for her school is one more week.


 Being silly at pick up.  Amy and I went to get both kids so we could get all their stuff and thank their teachers.
 Have a great summer Ms. Kirsten!
 I'm so over this school, let's get out of here!
So, up until about a year and a half ago, I had a nice camera.  It suddenly stopped working and since then I have been only using my iPhone and occasionally my waterproof one.  The iPhone takes decent pictures and I love that it's alway connected so great pics can be on Facebook on Instagram in seconds.  A real camera does make a huge difference though so I got one Friday.  Here are some test shots.  It does have wifi so I can send any pictures I want to my phone for uploading.  It works really well.  I can tell already it's going to be a long time before I figure it all out.


The camera did this crop itself!  Not really sure why.
I miss being able to have the foreground in focus and the background out of focus.
The pictures from the shore came out great.  Can't wait to share!

No comments: