Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Where O Where Is My Phone?

It's midnight.  Just got back from seeing Mary Poppins with Amy, Aden, Judy, Elaine and Brianna.  It was fun but it's way too late and we have to get Aden to bed so here we go...

Cousins are in from LA.  We met them at me grandmothers.  Jake is getting so big!
 Me!
 Aden and Noah were so excited to see each other.  They just ran off.

 Ariel and Olivia played.  Ariel seemed to be in charge.

Here come's Jake.
 I'm surprised they have coats like this in LA!
 Noah came back to our house to play.  
 Eva joined in.
 Trying out the new tent.
 Thanks grandma!

Peek
 a boo!
 Too funny.
 Silly.
 It's Christmas morning, let's see what Santa brought.  That's actually a funny story.   Out of nowhere Ariel told us she was scared of Santa and didn't want him to come.  The reindeer could bring the presents themselves!
 I guess the reindeer heard.  Each got one present just so they don't think they were on some naughty list.
Well here is kind of a Christmas miracle.  When we were in Disney last February, we couldn't find one of our iPhones the day we left.  I put it into lost mode and basically forgot about it.  As you can see, it somehow woke up 10 months later and contacted me!  It was in a town just north of Orlando.  I called the police but they didn't seem to care.  I was just amazed after all this time, I heard from it.  Since it's in lost mode, whoever has it won't be able to use it or access any information on it.

No comments: