Monday, July 11, 2016

Where is the Tape?

Hi.  just a quick post.  We got from the shore on the 4th and finally found a barbecue place to order from.  Eli got some more corn!

 Eli on his throne.
 Aden and I went to the neighbor's house for some fireworks.
 They were actually pretty good considering they were bought at a supermarket!
 Hard at work cooking.
 I think I figured out how to keep the twins from getting into everything.
 Home from camp and happy!
 The boys love the basement.  It's easy to walk on the berber carpet.


 Ariel is showing much more enthusiasm than Aden when it comes to bike riding.


 Cutie!
 This is what they did to our bed one morning!

 Dinner with Eva at the new Meglios.  We drove through a huge thunderstorm to get there.


 Back to play with Eva.
 It's late and I can't keep my eyes open.  Good night.

No comments: