Thursday, August 23, 2018

Jammin' to Twinkle Twinkle

It's Thursday night.  Aden finally has a basketball court on the driveway!  He's had a portable one for a while and for the last 2 or 3 birthdays and Hanukkahs we promised him a built in one.  It was installed today.  Today was the lowest humidity day of the whole summer.  It really felt refreshing.  Almost Fall like.  Back to last Friday.  It's bad that I'm still a week behind because we did a ton this week and I have taken hundreds if not thousands of pictures so next week expect some huge posts.  

Someone made a mess before camp.
Ariel making crayons.  
Aden had tryouts for flag football.  It was so far away.  I don't know how we are going to do it with soccer on the same day.  
The fields in Yardley along the Delaware River were very nice.
There are over 200 kids in his age group!
There was a long wait for Aden's turn.
There goes Jared in the orange.
Finally Aden's turn to run.
Then some throwing and catching.
It was actually pretty quick.  The draft is next week.


I am really getting into the guitar.  I think I found the electric one I want to buy.  I went to a local guitar store to try it out.  I don't know if you have ever been to a guitar store but the walls are full of guitars and the center is full of amplifiers.  There was a guy plugged into an amp jamming out.  He was great.  I decided to go for it but the only thing I can play without sheet music is Twinkle Twinkle!  Everyone in the store must have been laughing.
Aden getting some use out of that portable basketball net before the real one came. 
Uh oh, the twins have eggs!

Ariel's cheerleading.


Here goes their first cheer!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: