Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Israel's Bris

It's Tuesday night.  Camp is almost over!  Hard to believe.  They will be back in school before we know it.  Yesterday's post was long so here is a quick one.  

Last Monday the twins got their certificates for completing their gym class.

 Stop!
 My new cousin Israel!  
 I went to Princeton for his bris.  Even Jake got to hold him!
 Rebecca and Leo have an almost 11 year old.  I think Israel was a bit of a surprise.
 For my grandmother it's now 11 great grandchildren!


 It was great to see everyone.  My California cousins sadly went home after this.
 This was Aden's last basketball game of the season.  He took some shots finally!

 Ariel took the boys to the playground.



 Back to watch Aden.
 The coach brought pretzels and Rita's Water Ice.

 That was a nice treat for a hot day.

No comments: