Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Where is Eli?

It’s Wednesday night and tomorrow is my birthday.  Not sure how I feel about that. These are random pics from last week.  Aden was going in late one day so Amy walked Ariel to school.  Eli ran out the door after them.  If you squint you can make him running up the path to the school. 
It's a little scary that he has been leaving the house on his own.  It's a good thing the doors beep.
Wow.  Nice day!
Amy took the boys to the playground.
After school we played outside.  
Ariel has been wanting to drive her Escalade for a while.
Allison was over to help.
How's your drive going Ariel?
Allison got creative with the driveway chalk.  It kept the kids very interested.  
Although it made quite a mess.
Aden and I played a little Horse.


My mini me.


I saw this in a bathroom.  Lol.
This is another day.  
Back outside. 
Let's go!
They drove around looking for kids but didn't find any.


They are getting bigger!

No comments: