Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy Weekend

Friday night Amy and I went to Jeremy Treatmans/Adam Brenner's party at Jeremy's house in Manayunk. I've heard about the party for years but was never able to go. His house was amazing. We knew some people but there were many new faces. We had a good time.




Saturday, we drove home and met Amy's mom and Melissa at Ben and Irv's. Our home away from home. Amy and I then went shopping for her. We hit up two boutiques and she got some really great stuff.


Saturday night Amy and I went out with my cousin Jen and her husband Mike. They had a babysitter for both kids for the first time. Here is Jonah. Love that red hair and blue eyes.


Jen, Amy, Jacob and Jonah


Maggie the Puggle


The four of us had a great dinner at Ooka in Willow Grove. Then off to Cosi for s'mores!


Sunday we had Dave and Danielle's Engagement Party. It was a brunch at the Omni Hotel on Chestnut. I finally got to meet their families. They also have some really nice friends. We ate so much, the food was excellent.



Rob and Emily


The Happy Couple

No comments: