Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Orange Crush (sadly in drink only)

Amy and I went to game 3 of the Flyer's Penguins Eastern Conference Finals.  We went up to the bar and I got an Orange Crush.  I am a lightweight, obviously, and I had an empty stomach so wow!





I love how they project the pictures on the ice.


Stanley Cup.


Tribute to fallen officer, Stephen Liczbinski.






Could those shirts be any bigger?  Bill says it will make a good nightgown for her.  It's nice they give them out but we aren't at the Eagles game, people aren't that big!  Amy doesn't think the baby liked the noise.  He was pushing against her stomach the whole time.


Orange out!


Shrimp and lobster to choose from for dinner but what do we have?


Meatball sandwich, pizza and buffalo cutlets from Chickie and Petes!  We know how to do it right!


A little culture for the baby between periods.


My man Jerry!

So sadly, the Flyers lost.  Anyone want two tickets for Thursday?

No comments: