Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is That How You Change a Diaper?


We took our how to take care of the baby class.  All of our classes have been at the Giant Supermarket in Willow Grove.  They have a really nice community center there which is affiliated with Abington Hospital.  Also, the supermarket is huge and has a really nice cafe.  We ate dinner there a few times.


Do you like our baby?  The instructor, a very pretty RN named Jacqui, made it clear that the baby will be a mess for a little while, with the dry and cracked skin, the stork bites, Angel kisses, the white goo, the conehead... This should be fun.  My mom said I didn't have any of those things.  I don't believe her.


I did this with Sloane the other day.  I think I have it under control.  


Amy's school has Pioneer Day coming up.  (I have no idea what that means)  She borrowed this dress from someone to wear.  I can't imagine why anyone had this dress just laying around.  She should have worn this to Melanie's wedding!  We couldn't stop laughing.


A lazy morning.


I was driving behind one of Adam's vans.  I'm going to put up the link to his website.  Nothing like a little free advertising.  Would you like someone else to wash your clothes?

No comments: