Monday, October 12, 2009

Kiss!!!

Alright, most of you can just skip this post. Saturday night, Jason and I had some barbeque then walked over to Madison Square Garden to see Kiss in their 35th Anniversary Tour. It was my first time at the Garden. I have been under it hundreds of time but never in it. Walking in, I ran into an old friend Hollie. It was great to see her. Jason was excited to see all the people dressed up. This kid was sitting next to us.

After the opening act Buckcherry, who were pretty good, we wandered around and found this kid, four years old! Well, I think we found Aden's halloween costume for next year!

I didn't bring my camera, so these are from my cell phone.

For a bunch of guys in their 60's, they can still rock!



Gene Simmons with some blood.

Just looking around the stadium at the banners, I was surprised to see that the Rangers only won the Stanley Cup in 1994.

Who is going to clean up this mess?

The show was 2 hours, from 9-11. We met up with Amy and Lisa who went out for a nice steak dinner then for drinks.

No comments: