Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Go Phillies!!!

Yes I'm tired, but it was fun. Last night, before I left, Aden was having fun with is sunglasses.

Amy took him to see a new doctor for his 15 month checkup. It's the same guy we saw when Aden had the croup last month. Kid's First in Newtown, affiliated with CHOP. I couldn't go because of the game. We tried to reschedule, but the next evening appointment was in January. Aden is healthy and at 55% weight and 65% height. About 24 lbs and 30". He took the shots well. We have to go back to get the swine flu vaccine.







I went to the game with my dad. I saw this on the bathroom door. Cute.

It was chilly but not bad and I really didn't feel it. It helps when they get off to a fast start.

I saw a few people I knew.

It's as much fun to watch the people as the game sometimes.





We won!

No comments: