Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair Cut Number 2: Now That Wasn't So Bad

I guess I will do the rest of the weekend in one giant post. Saturday morning, Amy convinced me it was time for haircut number 2. This is what he looked like as we got to Salon La Vogue.

Curtis took a little more off this time. The back was becoming really long and we didn't want him to have a mullet.

So, some of the curls had to go.

No crying at all, not even a pout.

Our handsome little man.

We picked up my grandmother and had dinner at City Kitchen.

Back to Bubbie's house to hang out. I gave the camera a rest. Speaking of which, I still need one badly!

Sunday was warm and sunny. We went to Shady Brook Farms to go pumpkin picking but never actually made it to the pumpkin patch. It was $10/person and you had to take a hayride to get there. We were hungry and didn't have a lot of time, so we just went to the store out front and got some food and apple cider. We bought Aden a little pumpkin that he carries around.

Later Sunday, we went to Jen and Mike's house for Sukkot dinner. There were so many kids! Aden had a lot of fun.

Dana, Dean and Max.



I miss being at the kid's table.

You are under arrest!

Aden and Max were hanging out. How cute is he?



Of course Aden ends up on the swing.

I know mom, we are looking.

It was a potluck dinner and my chicken was a hit! Amy wants to build a sukkah next year.

No comments: