Friday, October 1, 2010

American Idiot

I had a fun night in New York last night. Jason was able to get tickets for American Idiot, the broadway play written by Green Day. Now normally I probably wouldn't run up to New York during the week to see a play, but this was something special. Billie Jo Armstrong, the lead singer of Green Day, wanted to actually star in a few shows this week and this happened to be one of them, making it a very hot ticket. I took the train up after work. Always excited to be in New York.

I walked up to Times Square to meet Jason for dinner. These pictures are all from my iPhone. I played around with some of the settings and they came out a little different.













I need to get Aden to this Toys R Us. He would go crazy.







We had dinner at John's Pizza on 44th then went to see the show. It was amazing. No intermission, no talking, just non-stop rocking. Billie Jo did a great job. The crowd went nuts whenever he was on stage. It was like being at an intimate concert. I was home by midnight. Not too bad.

No comments: