Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Back!

It's Friday morning and I'm back from Atlantic City. I took a couple of days off the blog. Let's go back to last Saturday night. Dave, Danielle and Jaime came over for dinner. Even though Jaime is only one, Aden had fun playing with him.

Aden took this picture of Dave.

He was saying, "smile Jaime!"



Back to me so not sure why the picture is fuzzy. Aden is taking better pictures than me now!



He loved the piano.

Aden stacked so Jaime could knock over.

We had a great time.

Sunday morning we met Adam and Ellen for breakfast. Ellen was due last Friday and as of this morning, has not had the baby yet! Aden took this pic. He can't wait to meet his new friend!

Sunday night we went to Melissa's to watch the Steeler's play.

Cooper watched too.



Mark had Aden saying, "Go Steeler's Go!"

Aden got a picture of Mark celebrating the win!

No comments: