Tuesday, April 12, 2011

King of the Castle

I know you all want to see the party pictures but I am still going through them so you will have to wait a little longer! Saturday was a crazy day. In the last post you saw gym class and Aden's haircut. We then headed out to the Kid's Castle in Doyelstown to meet Adam and Brianna.

A little snack while we were waiting. It had been a while since we were here.



That's the three of them in the window. It was Aden's first time in the castle, which has an age limit of 5. He handled the one in Florida well so I figured he would be ok with the kids.

They kept fighting over Aden.

Swing!

I followed them into the castle.







That was fun but now it's nap time for Aden and daddy. Daddy and mommy have a big night ahead.

Like I said, Saturday night was a blast. I think we drank a little too much and got in after midnight but Amy, Mark, Melissa and I were up early for a charity walk in Abington.

They were raising money for little Sammy's condition.

It was colder than it was supposed to be and they ran out of coffee!

Amy and Becky.

Aden was tired. (Maura babysat Sat night. Sun morning, he says, "don't want mommy, don't want daddy, I want Maura!)





Ok, let's go!

Huge turnout.

The man of the hour. Sammy!



Aden and Sam were racing!



Aden quickly got tired of the stroller and Mark and I took turns carrying him. We then met Mark's family for lunch at City Kitchen. They were in visiting.

No comments: