Thursday, April 28, 2011

Juicy Watermellon

Time to play catch up for the week. Waiting for those thunderstorms. Wondering where my trash can will be when I get home.

Lounging before school.

I went with Marshall and Howard to see Jon Anderson, the lead singer of Yes, play at Havana in New Hope. Quite an intimate venue. Probably like 100 people there.

It was just Jon. He played, sang and told stories for almost 2 hours.

I have this painting he made. I got it years ago at the 94 wysp art auction. I was hoping to show it to Jon but I didn't have a chance.

Jason and Lisa sent me these from New York.

Yummy! I still have one left if anyone wants a bite!

Where did the bug go?

A couple of times in the last few days, Michael, the 7 year old from next door, has come by and asked if Aden could play. We have never seen Aden so excited. Our little boy is growing up!





It's even better when uncle Mark is there too.









What a great way to end a warm summer like day.

No comments: