Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DJ Swexy in the House!

Here we go! Adam and my sister were nice enough to take pictures at the party. Instead of trying to put them together in order, I will just show you the best of Adam's first and Bev's tomorrow.

Since the party was at a bar, I wanted the invites to look like those little flyers the bars all make and stick under your windshield. Adam and Matt were a great help. Thanks.

Adam made this. Yes, I did change outfits during the party. I got both shirts in South Beach a few weeks ago. DJ Swexy is my dj name! (everyone should have a dj name)

Ready to go! Amy also got her dress in Florida. Doesn't she look hot?!?

Kokopelli was even nicer than I remembered it from my one visit a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if I'm going to write everyone's names, we will see how it goes. Kasia, Elaine and Ed.

Marshall and Karen.



Dave, Danielle and Rob

Adam, Heather and Jason.

Howard and Jen

Greg and Jackie

Jeff

Kasia, Alicia and Amy











I love this shot. You will see Bev's angles tomorrow.





Matt, Alex, Judy and Mel

Mel and Jaime



Ellen

Steve and Elaine



Doing shots!

Clarisse and Emily



















Mark being his usual quiet self.



Francois, my old boss.



My work wives!

Ina, Alan and Kasia



Howard and Sheryl

No comments: