Monday, June 6, 2011

1.21 Jigowatts

It's Monday morning and Amy and I survived the NKOTBSB concert last night. But more on that later. Friday night, we didn't get down the shore till after 9. There was no traffic but we left late. Aden had eaten dinner but we hadn't so off to the Greenhouse.



Even though it was like 10 at this point, Aden wanted to run around outside.

The beach is so dark!

Saturday morning, we took a long walk with Aden and ended up at the Longport playground.



Loves that swing.

I took out the waverunner on my own!

Cooper really wanted to go but we forgot his life jacket.

Ok Steve, let's go!



I actually got it up to 88. All I needed was 1.21 jigowatts and I could have gone back to the future!

Sadly, it was not a beach day so off to the Margate playground.



Hey, I actually made it into some pictures!









Aden made a new friend, Charlie.

They played for a while.

Charlie was 5 so he was showing Aden how to do things.

Amy's belated birthday dinner at Tomatoe's! The food was great as usual.

Back to Judy and Steve's for some Limoncella and Licor 43 "Cuarenta Y Tres".

No comments: