Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shoot First, Ask Questions Later

Saturday afternoon we made it to the shore. There was actually a lot of traffic on the way down but I'm not sure where those people were going as Margate seemed empty to me. Our first stop was of course Juniors.

Ice cream!

Over to Aunt Judy's for dinner.





Take cover...

then shoot!!!

Melissa and Cooper

Sunday we went for a walk then ended up at the playground.

Aden loves to climb.

Which scares Aunt Melissa!

Time for the beach, which was a bit cool and windy. We set up a tent for Aden to take a nap.



The beach was empty!



MMMM, candy bracelet.

My view from the tent. It was nice to get out of the wind.



Let's play ball!









Throw it to me! We left around 3 and headed home to have dinner with my family.

No comments: