Friday, June 24, 2011

Phew

Yay!!! It's still sinking in. I know I never discussed the pregnancy here. With Aden we told everyone right away. This time we were a little more cautious but we figured most of you must know by now. Amy was very sick the whole first trimester but is feeling much better now. As you can see by the last post, she is showing. For some reason I had a feeling it was a boy and we were told as much by our neighbor who used Eastern medicine tricks. But I guess we were wrong. A girl is probably going to be a challenge from the mild mannered Aden but we are ready for her! Maura watched Aden while we went to the 20 week ultrasound where everything looked good.

We took out my grandmother to dinner at City Kitchen.

Then back to her house to play.



Lots of fun and new things to see.









It's bed time not super hero time!

No comments: