Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Future Freshman

Thursday evening, we took the T to the North End for dinner.

It's the Italian section.

A view back over the big dig, where 93 used to be. Lots of new parkland was created.

Hundreds of restaurants, we chose this one.



Yummy.

Then it was on to Mike's Pastry. I love this place!

It was packed!



Ordering in an ordeal!

I got my Boston cream pie!

We then took a taxi to the Liberty Hotel, where Amy and I are staying Sat night. It was a prison!

Hard to take pictures.

The bar was happening. I guess they can lock you in if your bad.

Friday morning, we took the T to Cambridge so the girls could see Harvard. One of the best views of the City from the train.

Harvard Square!











We all felt smarter!

Then we went to the Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market area. The Holocaust Memorial was moving. 6 towers with 6 million prisoner numbers etched in them.













A bunch of old pubs

The market was packed as usual.





The food court is amazing. They are stands from real restaurants.

I got the beef ribs.

My mom would like that bone!

We then hung out by the harbor.

Mark was in the middle of a 7 hour drive at this point.

No comments: