Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jake from the Beach

Sunday morning, Amy and the girls went over to Denny's to register for the layette. They had a lot of fun picking girls clothes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm in big trouble! I took Aden to see my grandmother.



I got lots of video of them having conversations. It was so funny.


Basement.





Cute shirt.

Of course she insisted he eat.





She wanted to show Aden her dolls.





Amy had a bad cold so I went with Jaime and Jared to Jacob's birthday party in South Jersey. Aden loves these little cars. They have them at school.

Aden and Jake - Batmen, beach buddies.

He loved this.



Roar!!!

Ssssssss!!!

Addison.

Aden was following all directions!





They played a bunch of different sports.







It was a long day, time to go home and watch the Phillies!

No comments: