Monday, October 17, 2011

To the Rescue!

We had another jam packed weekend. I know, everyone keeps telling me to leave poor Amy alone, but that was it. We have no more weekend plans until the baby comes! 5 weeks from today is the due date!!! I finally passed terrified, now I'm excited! We are still taking name requests!

Last week was fire prevention week. Aden's school had a visit from some firefighters and Friday night, all the local fire houses were open for tours. We went and met Jaime and Jared.





Thrilled with the hat and balloon.

My turn with the hose!





There was a big turnout. It was very nice.

Where is the fire?!





They had cool demonstrations like putting out fires and opening locked doors with axes. Then the helicopter came and landed!

Aden learned Stop Drop and Roll.

Back to the house, there was a surprise visit from my family.

No comments: