Monday, October 10, 2011

Fast Seems Slow

I was a good boy Friday. I had tickets to the Phils but decided to go to synagogue instead. I guess in retrospect, it was the right decision. Saturday morning, Amy and I took Aden to the children's services. It was very nice. Lot's of singing. Even though I was getting a little woozy with hunger, we stopped at a Halloween store. Yes, Aden still does not have a costume.

Aden started crying when he saw all the scary things!



He wanted the Transformers even though he has no idea who they are. We didn't buy anything yet.

He reused to nap, so I took him for a haircut.

He was overdue.







That's better.

Michael and Ava stopped by and they built a fort!

Finally, time to eat! We headed to Melissa and Mark's. They had about 20 people for the break the fast, including Mark's parents and brother from Pittsburgh. Hi Marsha!

It was too nice to stay inside!

Showing Mark his skills from sports class.



Hey Aden, there is no tackling in soccer.

Even Marsha got in on the action.



We all had a great time.

Aden bonded with Alex.

No comments: