Sunday, June 3, 2012

Big N Bad

It's late Sunday night and Amy and I are watching tv.  We finally finished the last two episodes of Entourage from last Summer!  I guess it was a happy ending.  I have this bad habit of being so sad when shows end that I hold off on watching the finales for sometimes years.  I still have the Cheers finale from 1993 unwatched on a VHS tape, which I am ready to watch.  Now, all I need is a VCR!

We didn't make it to the Shore.  We mostly hung around the house so I don't have tons of pictures.  I do have some left over from last week.  Aden had his Spring Sing on Thursday.  They had been practicing for weeks and he was very excited.

 The three and four year old classes did some songs together.

 Ariel was excited to watch her brother.
 Play it Aden!


 Aden's class.
 Always the ham.




 Then we had a picnic outside.
 Aden and his buddies.


 Ariel is always going to like Aden's friends!
 Hey, watch it there Jake!



 Ariel's boyfriend Will.

No comments: