Friday, June 22, 2012

Interim Week

It's a very hot and humid Friday morning and I can feel those thunderstorms coming.  This was a pretty quick week but I do have some things to share.  Monday, I went back to work and Amy took Aden to Storybook Land.

 Of course he had a blast.


 It was nice that Amy got to spend some quality time with Aden.
 This is Aden's in between week so Amy had to find activities.  She took the kids to Party Magic in Warminster to play.

 The kids had fun.



 Trying out those skates again.
 Haircut time!  The last cut was the day after Disney.  How is that 6 weeks ago already?


 My handsome boy!
 We finally got around to some sprucing up.  First the house...
 I gave up trying to fight the weeds on my own and had the landscaper come.  It's amazing how fast they are.
 Then my car had it's first detailing.
 You could almost eat off it!
 Hanging with Jason.  We are not going to the Shore this weekend if anyone wants to hang out.  We actually do not have many plans. 

No comments: