Monday, June 18, 2012

Bye Third Year!

Just a quick post today.  I will do the Shore pics tomorrow.  Friday was Aden's last day of school.  I don't think he understood it but I was sad.  We have had the same group of teachers and helpers for 3 years so I've gotten to know them well.  In September, Aden will be in a new building with all new people.  Exciting for him, but I will miss my friends!  I hope the new teachers let me hang out like these did . 
 Nothing like waiting till the last day to hand out Aden's birthday invitations.  

 Jakey!
 The boys didn't want me to leave.



 When I came to pick Aden up, it was extra sad that and ironic that he was sitting with Finn and Chloe, his original buddies.  Chloe is changing schools so this might be the last picture of the three of them together.  :-(
 The last few weeks, we drove to the Shore around dinner time and had horrible traffic.  This time, we left after dinner and made it door to door in an hour and a half.  Smooth sailing.  Of course Aden wanted ice cream.
 While the driving was great, it was past the kids bed times and they were both messed up for the night.  Stay tuned for a super windy beach day...

No comments: