Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jaxson and the Caterpillar

It's a rainy Tuesday morning.  I'm not sure what happened last night.  I think I fell asleep before 10 and I'm still tired.  

Saturday night, we went with friends to La Tavolo in Huntingdon Valley for dinner.  My sister stayed with the kids.  At one point the baby woke up and was crying.  Bev called me and we started Facetime so I could video chat with Ariel.  Turns out that's probably not the best idea.  She cried more when she saw my disembodied face!  Sunday morning Ariel was back to herself - up to no good!
Look at that face! She knows she's being bad.

Making cupcakes.
Then we had Jaxson's 1st birthday party at Kenny's.  The theme was the Very Hungry Caterpillar.  Lindsay did an amazing job with the decorations.  She made a giant caterpillar from candy coated marshmallows.  

The cake was great too!
The kids ate...
then it was time for fun...
Puppet show!
The kids, and parents, loved it!


The puppets told lots of jokes and sang songs.
and had the kids dancing.
It was time to sing to the birthday boy! 

Ali, Todd and Sam.
Jaxson got his own cake to destroy.
It took some encouragement.

But then he jumped right in!
Always a highlight of first birthdays!
Aden liked the marshmallows.
It was a great party!

No comments: