Sunday, November 18, 2012

Love Triangle

It's Sunday night.  We had a lazy weekend.  Today I barely left the house.  Consequently, I have very few pictures to share.  

So, back to last Friday.  Ariel had a play date with her two boyfriends Sam and Jaxson.  Amy took these pictures.
 The boys are both a couple months older than Ariel.  

 Aden got a much needed haircut Friday night.  It had been 2 months!  He was not happy about it.



 He was mad at me the whole night after this.  I guess he was really tired after a week of school and didn't want to be bothered.  I will have to pick a new day next time.
 Then to my grandmother's house to pick her up to go to dinner.  She inexplicably decided to make pancakes for Aden.
 He loved helping her.

 Maybe not the best place for Aden.
 We were careful.
 Yummy.
 She wanted to show Aden the family portrait from the early 90's.

 He was totally confused.  

No comments: