Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's My Car!!!

These pictures are reversed but I'm too tired to figure out how to switch them.  Amy took these at music class Monday morning.
She would spend the whole class on Marilyn if she could!


Sunday night Ali, Todd and Sam came over to watch the Superbowl.  We think Sam and Ariel really recognize each other now.  It's cute.  Until they started fighting over the car!
Hey, it's my turn!
Sam pushed her around.

We had lots of food.  Sam watched Ariel eating broccoli and tried some!

This is what Ariel thought of the game, which was actually pretty entertaining.  
Sam is 3 months older than Ariel and way bigger.  Of course it's not hard to be bigger than someone who is in the second percentile.  
Not sure why my kids were attacking Todd.  He was a good sport about it.
I don't think we ever stopped eating.
Sweet family!
They stayed through Beyonce, then it was bedtime for the babies.



No comments: