Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's Friday morning and we are glued to the tv.  It's crazy what's been going on up there.  My cousin lives in Watertown!  He's been sitting by the door all night with a baseball bat.  So scary!

Back to the Friday potpourri.  These are from Amy and Ariel's mommy and me class.  Ariel is not a big fan of the art projects yet.
 As long as she's with Sam and Jaxson she's happy.

 It also helps to sit on the teacher's lap.

 Lunch date with Daniella Sernovitz who just turned one!

 Music class without Ms. Marilyn!  Ariel was not so sure about the substitute.

 T-ball practice.


 I thought they learned not to pile on!
 Ariel had enough of t-ball.  She wanted to check out basketball.


 I challenge you to a little one on one!
 After she took care of the girl, she went after the guy.
 Good steal!
 These are not Amy's kids.  They are obsessed with their milk.
 Birthday lunch for me!  Yes, yesterday was my birthday.  
 I met Amy, Lindsay and Ali at La Stalla.  
 Tough life.

 The parents stopped by for cake.



 Thanks everyone for the wishes!

No comments: