Monday, November 4, 2013

Deer Hangout

Cold enough for you?  I'm under a blanket by the computer.  It's way too early in the season for the house not to be able to keep up with the heat.  I'm also super tired so let's go!  Saturday morning a couple of deer were hanging out in the backyard!  Every day we see them walking by but never just sitting down!
 Soccer time.  Too cold for mommy.
 Sad to think next week is the last game.
 It's never too cold for the kids.
 My little man.

 Wait for me!
 Ariel has a break away!
 Joseph was fascinated with the size of Ariel's head!


 Jake's dad wears khaki shorts and a black t-shirt year round!  I guess it saves time getting dressed everyday.  Jack's dad dressed as Jake's dad for Halloween!
 Ariel found a girl doing the rainbow loom.
 She was fascinated.
 I might have to get her a set!
 Good game!
 After a lunch at Jake's in Newtown, we headed to the playground at Goodnoe Elementary.

 Love that smile.




 One face?
 Aunt Melissa would be proud!

No comments: