Thursday, November 14, 2013

Let It Snow

It's Thursday night so time to play catch up.  We had some snow this week!  Hard to see in this picture but it was actually blizzarding for a bit.  Of course it didn't stick but the kids enjoyed seeing it.  
 There's onion head after school.  
 Wait, is that Buddy?  How can it be Aden's turn already?  This is the first time we only had him for one night versus a weekend.

 She talked with my mom for a while.  It was pretty funny.
 Buddy needs to eat too.
 Bev came over to help the kids with their Thanksgiving art projects.
 I guess this is was happens when she loses the hair ribbon.
 We worked quickly and banged those things out.  I actually don't have a picture of the finished products.  They are hanging in the kid's classes.
 Buddy helped too.
 Where is Aden?
 Buddy read some books with Aden.
 It's nice that Buddy is learning his prayers with Aden.
 Good morning!
 She goes so fast it's always a blur.
 Look who stopped by, the tickle monster!

 Sweet Sammy!
 Elmo cupcake.  

 Let's all gather around and practice having a baby!

 My mom came over and did a project with Aden.
 They made dreidels from marshmallows, pretzel sticks and Hershey Kisses.
 They came out cute.

 I see who won that fight!  I just have to tell you she totally melted my heart today.  She came up to me and said "Daddy, I love you"

No comments: