Sunday, November 17, 2013

Old Memories

Hey, it's Sunday night.  I went to the Eagles game and had fun but it wore me out so I'm banging this out quickly so I can go to sleep.

Friday, I remembered to take a picture of Aden's Thanksgiving project.
 This was in his class.
 Saturday morning, we did a little shopping at Denny's.
 Ariel walked through the store grabbing everything.
 Kissing the belly for good luck.
 We went right to Pike Lanes in Southampton for Rylee and Reese's birthday party. My mom was in a league here when I was little.  It had been decades since I had been there.  It seemed really small, and kind of run down.
 I thought it be best to stay away from the toys in those things.  Probably from the 80's.


 No ramps like last week.  Good old between the knees.


 Tattoos please.

 Ariel made friends.


 There are the birthday twins.
 Ariel really got into the bowling.


 My girls!


 Great favor Ariel!

No comments: