Thursday, April 10, 2014

At the Old Ballgame

Well I was right, I had way too many pictures for today so I will break them up.  First we had Aden's school play today.  It was fun and he did great.  I will make that it's own post.  Then we ran right to his (finally) first baseball game.

Back to music last night.  First night of the Green Session.  
 Someone was excited.
 Her favorite place to be.  
 Austin and Alex from school were there again too.
 Get those eggs.

 What is Ms. Marilyn doing? 
 Ariel's turn again.
 Watch those sticks.


 Getting another mom to help.  Daddy is too busy taking pictures.

 She walks up and talks to all the babies.
 Another fun class!
 Jumping to baseball.  I didn't like this new field.  Last year we were so close.  Now we are so far back.  I'm going to need a telephoto lens.
 It's three really long innings.  Everyone bats and there are no outs.
 Aden's first at bat.
 He was hit by the pitch!
 Go Aden!  He did get a hit.
 Rounding the bases.
 Lilly was there to babysit Ariel.
 Ariel kept asking the big girls to chase her.
 Patiently waiting for all 15 kids to bat!
 Hit it Aden!  I will post videos later.

 Ariel really wanted to play.



 Just plopped herself on the bench.
 Last at bat.
 Our slugger on first.
 Great game guys!

No comments: