Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Baby on The Bus Says Wah Wah Wah

It's a rainy Thursday night.  We went out to dinner, which is really hard during the week but we were excited to spend time with our neighbors.

Jack came for a playdate.  
 Ariel had to stay with them.

 Lunchtime!
 All Lego's all the time.
 Aden had been practicing his hitting.  I have to chase the balls everywhere.
 Like I said, all Lego's all the time.
 I have this shirt.  Get it?  For those of you who haven't had little kids in a while, the Wheels on the Bus!
 Emily was leading the class.
 Eva is a little girl already!
 If one is on mommy, the other one appears.
 I think she's checking out that beer.
 What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
 It's a bit blurry but as you can see Ariel loves wearing skirts to bed every night.

 Amy says I messed this one up.  I thought it was a dress but it was just a shirt.  Her butt must have been hanging out all day!
 The car rides are getting very quiet.  Ariel has Frozen.
 I have no idea what he watches.  

No comments: