Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's Thursday night and I have to get this done as quickly as possible so I can get away from Amy and her Grey's Anatomy!  Friday is my birthday!  Yay!  Saturday is my sister's birthday!  Yay!  Sad it's during Passover though.  No cake for us.  

I know some of you out there are eagerly awaiting pictures and videos of Aden's play.  I promise I will get to them next week.  Here are the random leftover pictures from the week.  Playing outside with the neighbors.
 Her zen place.  She seems the most relaxed on the swing.
 I can't explain this.
 Ariel was chillin' with the boys.

 A taste of Summer.  Can't wait!
 What are you doing to my driveway?
 Hey Eva!
 Second seder at our house.  
 Eva's first service!
 My dad loves to lead the seder.

 Aden sort of knows the Four Questions.
 We didn't have a real seder plate so we used Aden's!
 Amy was off today and the kids had school so Amy went to hang with Mel and Eva.  
I always get a kick out of checking the wait times at Disney World.  This is one of the busiest weeks of the year.  We know people there are think they are a bit crazy.  
 Both the kids came home with Easter baskets today.
 It was way too cold for practice.  It was in the 40's and windy.  I ended up sitting in the car with Ariel.  It was painful!

 They practiced off a tee for some reason.
 Good hit Aden!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: