Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Nice Ride

It's Tuesday night.  For some reason, Amy has been going to most of the kid's activities lately so I have far fewer pictures than usual.  I need to train her to take a few.  It was really warm last week.  
This was my loaner car while my car was at the dealer.  I didn't want to give it back!  This thing was fast!
 Amy took the older kids out so I went outside with the twins.  
 They can get up the rock wall really quickly!
 I turned around for a second and they were running up the path to the school.
 I caught you!

 We were the only ones out there.


It's scares me how they throw themselves down the huge slide.


Every squeezed into the Model S.
 The twin's are talking about knights and dragons and castles in their class.
 Their teacher is so creative.

 Ariel looking serious in her class.
 Good night!


No comments: