Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Dancing with Justin

It's Wednesday night and I can't get even remotely interested in the Olympics.  Now that football is over, Aden is all about the Sixers.  He seems to know every player and all about how they have been playing when I have never seen him watch a game before this week.  Amazing.  He's even getting me excited about it.  

Here are some pics from home while Aden and I were in Minneapolis.  Amy had some family over to watch the game.



Green nails!
Ariel wanted to stay up and watch the end of the game.  She has a crush on Carson Wentz.
 The next morning we put on the Justin Timberlake halftime show and the twins joined right in!





I'm not sure what's going on here.

 100 days of school!  Halfway to Summer!
 Ok.
 Look at my cheerleader.  
 For some reason this is her signature move.



 They might learn this routine one of these days.

No comments: