Thursday, June 27, 2019

Dead & Company 2019

It's Thursday night.  These weeks are going too fast.  Last Thursday I made my annual pilgrimage to see the Dead in concert.  It had been raining almost every night and I would have to sit outside, so I didn't decide to go until last minute.  It was pouring part of the drive, then the rainbows came and the sky cleared!

 This was the line to get in!
 I was still in line during the first song.  
 During the second song, I wolfed down a sandwich.  
 Then I went out to lawn to find some friends.  
 There's Craig and his group.  
 I have been going to Dead shows since 1988.  Over 30 years!  Wow!  I even got to see them with Jerry Garcia for a bunch of years.  It's not the same now, but John Mayer filling in for Jerry has been doing an amazing job.  

 Tennessee Jed


 Ran into Lou.

 Estimated Prophet

The night was dry and the music was great!

 Have a great weekend!

No comments: