Thursday, July 11, 2019

They Love the Ocean

This is a huge post but it's only July 4th through the early afternoon.  Which means I really behind now.  But what can I do?  Alright, let's get started.  Eva and Gwen came over early while the big ones were still in bed!
 Cuddles!

 So cute!
 They went next door to visit Moose.  

 Let's get ready for the beach!
 It was a beautiful day.  We got right to digging.  
 Pretty!


 A little turtle!

 They got to work on a castle.  


 Mel and I.  
 We had no help but the kids were good and we stayed out there for hours.  
 Ice cream!
 Ok, time for the ocean, which was really warm.  Mid 70's.  Also there was a huge sand bar so the water was shallow and calm pretty far out.

 The twins, who had never been in the ocean went right out!
 They loved it!

 I could look at these pics all day.  I'm so happy.   


 We had to drag them out of the ocean!
 Have a great weekend!  Look for lot's more July 4th weekend pics next week!

No comments: