Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What Is That a Picture of Eli?

So disappointed we we didn't win!
 Here's some artwork to compare.  Noah is just a bit neater.  
 Speaking of Eli's artwork.  Not so sure about this one.  
 These are from last week.  This was pretty late at night and the boys had just set up a ramp to run their cars down.  They were downstairs and we were all upstairs.  


 I was getting ready for Fat Tuesday.  These are the fastnacht doughnuts I would be eating that day.  
 This is one of 2 King Cakes that I got sent to me from New Orleans.  They are traditional cakes for Mardi Gras.  There is a baby Jesus doll baked in and whoever finds it is supposed to have good luck.  I'm not sure why I got 2 giant cakes.  
 Who was going to eat all of this?  
 This was a school bus accident that our friend's kid got in.  Thankfully she's ok.  All of the injuries were minor.  
 Ariel ran playtime in the basement.



 Our sitter's friend's new dog!

No comments: