Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Fat Tuesday

It's Wednesday night and we just got back from middle school orientation.  How did we get here?  The principal and vice principal were pretty funny.  The go on a 6 day rotation with the classes.  Sounds confusing but they promise the kids get it.  I will talk more about all this later.  

I made a list of all the songs I have attempted on the guitar.  I can only get through a few of them from start to finish.  Mostly I just learn the opening licks.  
 Last Tuesday was Fat Tuesday.  I brought my King Cake to work where it was devoured.  I went to the bakery to get my Fastnacht doughnuts.  Yummy.  
 Ariel had dance that night.  Their room has windows, so I was able to watch a little.  



 Kids being silly, as always.  


 I'm running out of pictures to take.  I think these are just from dinner time.  

 Aden had flag football tryouts.  It was kind of warm but raining.  It was hard to get pics.  He had a few friends there.  
 Nighttime with her friends.  
 Is there room on the bed for her?  

No comments: