Monday, November 30, 2020

Do We Have to Go Home?

Here's a quick post from last Sunday.  We all got a good night's sleep with no kids to bother us!  I went with Melissa, Mark and Honey to get coffee.
Doesn't look it but Margate was pretty crowded.  
Honey woke up Amy.  
I made a nice breakfast, then Melissa and Mark left.  We went shopping.  One of Amy's favorite places to get stuff for the kids.  
I was in Dino's but I didn't get anything for myself.  Amy got some tuna to bring home.  I did get some chocolate turtles from Jageilky's of course.  
On the way out the pickle ball courts were packed!
We got back and the kids were making a gingerbread house.  


Needs more icing.  
Mollie helped too.  
Yes Noah, you have 10 fingers.  
Chef Vola leftovers for dinner!
Is that me or Eli?  
Science time.  

Pretty rainbow Ariel!

 

No comments: