Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Baby Cousin Quinn

It's Tuesday night.  I just got back from hanging out with some high school friends.  That was fun.  Back to last Monday.  

Eli said the vacuum reminded him of Kingda Ka, the super tall roller coaster at Great Adventure.  The things he thinks about.  
After school play.  
It was Bev's birthday.  I made her favorite chicken cutlets then brought them to her.  

Ariel had a leftover waffle from my party for dessert.  
On Tuesday, cousin Alex gave us a new cousin!  Welcome Quinn Porter.  We can't wait to meet him!
I smoked some carrots that night.  



Eli loves to fill things with water.  
Yummy.  
Leftovers.
They drew the planets.  
They actually came out well.  

Ariel asked if she could do the dishes to earn a level on her video game.  
Big boys playing.  
Eli and I need a shave.  

 

No comments: