Monday, April 5, 2021

Passover Seder

It's Monday night.  I skipped the post today.  It was still spring break and we were at the shore.  So there might be some big posts the rest of the week.  We were at the shore for a few days and had some fun.  Saw lots of people and used the new hot tub.  More on that later.  Last Saturday was Passover.  I decided to make a roasted turkey for the first time.  Amy didn't like my smoked turkey at Thanksgiving even though it was yummy!  Eli helped me get the turkey ready.  
Ready to go! I injected it with butter and put butter under the skin.  
This was partially done.  
Rachel came for cheer.  





I love when she's up in the air.  She's very confident.  
Swim class time!
Eli had a much better class.  
Our cool almost teenager.  
Jump Noah!

So we left Aden in charge of the turkey.  I showed him how to check the temperature.  We came back and he had barely checked it and it was a little well done.  Although it was still juicy and still tasted good.  
Everyone came over for the Passover Seder.  Ariel practiced 2 of the 4 questions.  
All set to go.  
We did a few songs and prayers.  


Blessing over the wine girls?  
Her big moment!

The turkey came out well.  The moms made meatballs and brisket so there was a ton of food.  
Those are my green beans.  
I also made my famous caramel and chocolate covered matzo.  I ate almost 2 boxes of it in about a day.  My poor tummy.  
A glimpse of a pretty sunset.  
Peace out!

No comments: