Sorry. This was last Friday's post that I forgot to post! Last Friday, I got up early and sat on the balcony.
Lot's of Miami families at the hotel.
We went over to the school.
Welcome Families!
We signed in then checked out the vendors. Cool dad and son.
We did a little shopping.
These are cool throwback jerseys from the 2001 championship.
We wandered around. It was super hot out. The library had very nice air conditioning.
Ibis!
We then went to lunch.
We got some sweets.
It was a cute area to walk around.
Where is Eli!?!
We dropped Aden back at school and went back to the hotel to rest. I love the trees everywhere.
The pool was nice.
Back to get Aden we saw a bunch of Waymos. Driverless taxis. We went to Coconut Grove. Ariel's store.
We had a fancy dinner.
The place was so pretty.
The food was good.
Aden will try anything.
Look at this group!
There was lots of activity around there.
Meanwhile, at home, Ariel cheered at the homecoming game.
Lots of people sent pictures.
She got to fly!
Have a great weekend!








































No comments:
Post a Comment