Thursday, May 7, 2009

iChat

It's Friday morning. Aden's teething/cold episode started Tuesday after school and it's still going. Thursday he didn't have a fever and seemed better so I took him to school but they called around noon to say he wasn't himself. My mom picked him up and took him home early. He had not eaten or slept all day so he was not in the best mood. Finally he took a long nap and seemed to be better. But then it did take awhile to get him to sleep last night. He woke around 4 screaming and did not stop screaming until about 5:30. We have no idea why. We tried everything we could to calm him down. We finally gave him some tylenol and he fell asleep. I'm going to take him to the doctor this morning. Any idea where we should go? We haven't picked a practice in the burbs yet. We are planning on seeing Dr. McNett in the City for his 12 month appointment then switch but I don't feel like driving to town today so we need someone up here. Amy wants to try Kids First in Newtown. A quick shout out to our local celebrity Emily who looked great being interviewed on Action News last night!

I haven't taken any pictures in the last few days because Aden has been full of boogers so I thought it would be fun to show some of these. Amy and I video iChat and once in a while I take a snapshot of the chat. This first one was Wednesday when Amy stayed home Aden. I think he is starting to understand it because he smiles when I talk and reaches for the screen. This is the view I see, they see the reverse, with my picture big.

Now we are going back in time. He was probably a few weeks old here. I really don't remember him being that small.

This was less than a month. Amy and Aden were in Margate without me. At least I got to see him!

His head fits between her thumb and finger!

I guess he's a couple of months old here.



Amy always looks happy. I guess it's because Aden is such good kid.



This is probably around 6 or 7 months.



Getting bigger.

Back to Wednesday.

He doesn't look sick here, just totally huggable.



I also chat with Jaime and Jordan. You can add special effects to make the chatting more fun. We weren't using any here, that's what they really look like!



We are seeing the doctor at 9:30. Hopefully they will say he is all better.

No comments: