Monday, May 18, 2009

Surprise!

Sunday morning we headed out to the Springfield Country Club for a brunch. My cousins arranged a surprise 40th wedding anniversary party for their parents. Here are Bev and I with Robyn, Ed and some of their kids. Ryan is a few months behind Aden.

Karen and Alan were very surprised.

I'm not the biggest fan of surprise parties so don't plan any for me!

Aden was fascinated with the balloons. I have to remember to buy him some.

He was in a really good mood, thankfully.

We had fun hanging out with the cousins. The food was pretty good too. Aden tried some new foods like waffles and bacon!

Aunt Bev took Aden home and Amy and I went to the King of Prussia Mall to see Star Trek on the IMAX theater. I'm a huge Star Trek fan but I didn't have a chance to see it sooner. It was a good thing I noticed that it was only on IMAX for a few more days so I made the effort to go. It was great. We had a blast. It even kept Amy's attention.

Back at home Mark had come over to help Bev with Aden. They did a great job babysitting. Bev even changed her first poopie diaper!

We headed over to Amy's parent's for dinner.

Aden had a good time with the dogs.

The ever present Puffs.

Grandmom had fun with Aden.

What a long day but fun.

No comments: