Wednesday, August 5, 2009

She's My Girl!

These are some random shots over the last few days. Monday, when I got home from work, Aden was excited to see me!

Playing on the driveway again. Amy's mom came over and we made hot turkey sandwiches. I finally got around to putting in more of the sliding outlet covers and the missing doorknobs!

Yesterday, when I got home, Aden had no interest in me. He was watching his Baby Boost Nursery Rhymes.



These next two shots are the same except the first was taken with a flash and the second wasn't. Which do you think has a more natural look?



Aden loves his new truck.

He's finally moving forward. He's always been good at backwards.

This morning, I dropped off Aden at school and right away he wanted to play with Cameryn.

They really play well together.

Hey, Matthew, get away, she's my girl!

No comments: